Lead Mechanical Engineer
Lead Mechanical Engineer | Wrexham | Water
£40,000 - £55,000 + Package
My Main Contractor client are seeking a Lead Mechanical Engineer for water projects, based in Wrexham.
The role involves providing guidance and support to the M&E Design and Commissioning Engineers.
Reporting directly to the M&E Manager, the Lead M&E Engineer is responsible for the following:
* Managing the team of M&E Engineers and allocating work
* Providing M&E design support to project leaders when required
* Project leading M&E schemes when required
* Providing support to the Contract Managers to manage all M&E aspects of contract programmes
* Supporting the project team in co-coordinating the M&E aspects of projects, including management of subcontract activities
The following attributes are desirable for this role but are not essential:
* Experience in dealing with Clients and 3rd parties
* Commercial awareness
* CSCS Card
* SMSTS or SSSTS qualified
* Knowledge of Lotus Notes
In addition you will need a full driving licence and the enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on:
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.