An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Estimator to join a growing, North West based Carpentry, Joinery and Fit-Out Contractor on a Permanent basis.
The company work across a number of sectors including Health, Education, Accommodation, Commercial, Industrial, Refurbishment and Leisure.
Based in their Head Office near Wigan, the successful Estimator will be joining an organisation with a number of exciting projects in the pipeline.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare detailed analytical tenders and estimates from first principles within defined timescales
- Ensure that estimating procedures are followed in the production of tenders
- Liaise with other members of the Estimating and Operational teams to deliver high quality estimates and tender submissions
- Maintain and update records of tenders; management of change control in Tender
- Ensure all tenders are reviewed to identify lessons learned
- Participate in the detailed risk assessment process on all bids
- Ensure all tenders are fully reviewed by the Senior Manager/Director with appropriate financial authority
- Develop and maintain a library of outputs and pricing data
- Support operational projects when required
- Generation of Tender handover packs produced for operations team
- To undertake, oversee assist with the management of and production, submission and negotiation of estimates and tenders
In order to be considered, you must have a minimum of 10 years' experience in a similar role and have worked in a joinery environment or for a main contractor.
You must be commercially astute and have the ability to work alone and part of a team as the situation requires.
On offer is a salary in the region of £36K-£38K + Car allowance along with other benefits. The organisation has a strong commitment to staff development and have an excellent record of training staff to a high standard.
If you feel you have the right experience and would like to apply for the role of Estimator, please contact Rob Boardman at Bromak or click 'Apply Now'.