Growth Marketing Manager - Delivery Start-Up
Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup disrupting the logistics landscape!
Role: Growth Marketing Manager
Wiser Digital’s client provides local logistics-as-a-service, enabling retailers to offer same day (or future date) deliveries and returns in 1-hour timeslots (chosen by the shopper). Their technology takes the pain out of delivery for retailers by connecting them with local, crowdsourced, freelancers, providing 100% visibility over deliveries (live tracking). State-of-the-art security features ensures ultimate peace of mind.
The client has done 10’s of 000’s of deliveries to date in London and count some of the largest names in retail (across a wide variety of retail sub-sectors) as their customers.
Role - Growth Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager who is passionate, strategic, and customer-obsessed to help drive growth. The Growth Marketing Manager will also own the acquisition marketing engine to deliver against an aggressive target.
As part of the role, you would:
- Plan, execute and analyse the demand generation strategy to meet acquisition and revenue goals including a mix of paid and organic marketing tactics (SEO/SCM, social, email, retargeting, content syndication, etc.)
- Analyse all aspects of the conversion funnel and identify optimisations to maximise conversion and marketing ROI
- Define, launch, and measure growth experiments to learn what channels, campaigns, and offers work best
- Develop and execute testing and optimisation efforts spanning messaging, positioning, pricing and promotions
- Help implement an automated email and marketing platform, for the use across new business development and re-engagement campaigns
- Grow and manage the company’s social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) with the goal of driving traffic to the company’s website
- Collaborate with Sales to understand sales process and sales cycles to develop quantitative measures to ensure revenue targets are met and exceeded
- 2-5+ years’ experience in demand generation or user acquisition at a high-growth B2B software company
- Strong quantitative skills and experience using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Hubspot and Salesforce to analyse a conversion funnel
- Ability to effectively prioritise in a fast-paced environment while balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities
- Experience building, analysing, and optimising SEM, paid social, and display advertising campaigns
- Experience managing a budget and maximising marketing ROI
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Competitive salary (negotiable based on experience)