Product Development Specialist, Adtech
The role: To work within the field of Product Development to research, create business cases and propose product ideas. To create prototypes of approved ideas, analyse performance and present conclusions with recommendations before the Product Development team (including you) can enter full development. Development will result in robust, scalable, commercial-grade products. You will report directly to senior management at each milestone.
The ideal candidate should have experience at each key stage from conception to building new digital products to market and knowledge of the entire development cycle (i.e. research, design, development, testing, delivery and support).
Someone who is a creative thinker with a passion for new technology, imagination, energy, vision and who thinks laterally will be at a distinct advantage
Essential Technical Skills
- Familiarity with object orientated programming and extensive experience with cross browser development on desktop, smartphone and tablet.
- Solid visual design skills - experience working with design applications such as Photoshop.
- Previous experience working in a product development or R&D role/team.
- Responsive design, video, wireframing, GIT, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, AMP, Node.js, Angular, NoSQL, PHP, MySQL, Unit Testing, Design Patterns.
- Industry exposure designing advertising formats, also working with technologies and principles such as AMP, IAB LEAN, Programmatic, Audience data.
- An aptitude for product management - understanding product life-cycles, digital media industry, launch collateral requirements, competitor analysis, etc
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.