A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Services Professional to advance and develop their career within a well-established IFA Practice based in Bournemouth.
You will be responsible for providing technical support to the firm’s IFAs within a supportive and friendly environment. Ideally, you will have previous experience within an IFA Practice and be working towards your Level 4 Diploma.
In return, the firm will develop you and help you further your knowledge and skillset and offers an environment based on shared knowledge and a team environment with which you can do this in.
- Support Financial Planners to meet business targets
- Research clients’ financial arrangements, analyse investment and client data
- Construct financial planning strategies and research financial product marketplace
- Produce financial planning reports
- Assist Financial Planners with preparation for client meetings
- Help ensure files are compliant and complete
- Work as part of the team to deliver the highest level of service to clients
- Perform general office administration tasks as required and provide holiday cover for team members
- Maintain and update back office systems
- Previous Paraplanning experience
- Diploma Qualified in Financial Planning
- Experience of investment research and analysis
- Able to prioritise tasks and handle large amounts of paperwork efficiently
- Able to produce high quality reports detailing reasoned recommendations, combined with high standards in respect of spelling, punctuation and syntax
Paraplanner *Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner, IFA administrator, client servicing admin, financial planning administrator
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career