Systems Test Technician
We are currently recruiting for a System Test Technician to join a fast growing service provider across the European market. The role is full time, based in their Salisbury office.
- Primary & Secondary Acquirer approvals of product range e.g. Amex
- Testing products to the appropriate test scripts.
- Testing products creatively to attempt to induce errors.
- Testing corrective actions.
- Recording tests conducted and problems encountered, according to procedures.
- Assist with product testing, collating, verifying and re-creating where possible potential software bugs.
- Report proven defects to engineering for resolution.
- Creation and update of test scripts.
And any other activity as deemed necessary to support the Technical Support & QA Manager for the continued operation.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a test environment essential.
- Previous experience of APACS 40 protocol an advantage.
- Previous experience of EMV approvals an advantage.
- Previous experience of test tools e.g. Collis & Smart-Spy
- Experience with Linux OS is a plus.
- Some background knowledge of C, Python, Win/Linux batch scripting is an advantage
- Good analytical skills and utilising the concept of 'white-box testing’ is a huge plus
- Highly motivated
- Good multitasking skills and the ability to prioritise and work under pressure to achieve deadlines.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
This role is a full time, permanent opportunity based in Salisbury, Wilts.