Part Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Financial Analyst / Management Accounts - Kettering
This is a practice role with a difference where you deal with the clients Financial Accounts and analyse them to provide clients with a set of accounts that are consistent, understandable and of practical use. The accounts are made relevant to the client and how they run their business and will include reports on the performance against budgets, profit forecasts and cash flow projections.
This role satisfies the variety of working in practice managing a portfolio of clients with the commercial aspects of an accounting role in industry.
We are recruiting for a part qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA to join this ambitious, modern and expanding firm of accountants that specialises in providing outsourced services to a varied portfolio of clients from wide ranging industries. We are looking for an ambitious and energetic individual who wants an opportunity to develop their accounting skills and be involved in providing a proactive accountancy service to clients.
· To produce management accounts and financial analysis for clients as part of the outsourced management accounts team
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
· Assist the management accounts team with the production of periodic management accounts and reports for clients as required including KPI analysis.
· Assist with the building of client relationships
· Assist in the development of internal efficiencies for the production of client management accounts
· Providing support for the development of client budgets & forecasts as appropriate
· Liaise internally with the financial accounts, compliance and supply chain logistics teams as appropriate
· Respond promptly to client communications or queries when required
· To carry out analytical projects when required and provide ad hoc analyst support to the Management Accounts team, Head of Operations & Directors as required
· Other ad hoc tasks as appropriate
Skills & Experience
· CIMA, ACA or ACCA part qualified, or equivalent
· Good knowledge of a variety of accounting software
· IT literate with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
· Strong verbal & written communication skills
· Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
· Analytical skills with detail orientation
· Ability to prioritise workloads
If you are part qualified and looking for an opportunity with the combination of a practice role with a commercial focus, please apply now!