Brand Sales Development Chef
Nisbets - Brand Sales Development Chef
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our Uropa brands team in this new role within Nisbets. The successful candidate will work with the General Manager in the newly built National Catering Equipment Centre (NCEC) due to open summer 2017.
The NCEC is a new state of the art exhibition and demonstration centre open to anyone within the catering industry to learn more about catering equipment and its optimum use. The NCEC consists of a full development kitchen, an exhibition hall showcasing key catering equipment brands, a clearance sales area and a Nisbets retail store.
These facilities will be open and used by large chains, wholesalers, suppliers and the internal sales teams for product training.
The role of the Brand Sales Development Chef will be to demonstrate catering equipment within the development kitchen using a variety of styles to drive sales. The successful candidate will also be key in providing brand training for all the sales teams within the Nisbets Group. Although predominantly based within the new NCEC facilities, on occasion some travel may be required.
- Demonstrating catering equipment within the NCEC using a variety of cooking techniques.
- Working in partnership with new and existing customers on equipment training to provide continuous support and promote new equipment.
- Develop new menus alongside our key customers, provide training for their chef team on the new food concepts and all equipment required to deliver the menu.
- Supporting the permanent brand exhibition area within the NCEC facility.
- Provide training and cooking demonstrations on all key brands for Nisbets and Uropa sales teams.
- Supporting Uropa brand equipment sales throughout the UK.
- Attending catering equipment exhibitions with cook live demonstrations and general stand support.
- Facilitate driving new customers into the NCEC Facility and promote bookings for the Demonstration Kitchen.
Required skills and experience for the role:
- Trained to a high level with a breadth of experience within a catering environment.
- Be sales driven.
- Able to demonstrate to a high level a variety of cooking skills
- Strong communication skills, able to present clearly and concisely. You will need to be able to engage a room full of delegates and use different skills to ensure you have communicated your messages clearly.
- Ability to engage with different levels of employees from Directors to Sales Assistants both internally and externally.
- Excellent time management coupled with planning, organisation and ability to manage own workload.
- Experience in running training/demonstrations sessions.
- Experience in using a wide range of catering equipment due to working in variety of catering environments.
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues’ professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.