Field Sales Engineer
About the Company: Our client is a well-established Mechanical Engineering company who have an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Engineer to join a rapidly expanding Midlands based company.
Key Responsibilities: Sourcing new business across the whole of the UK, whilst providing support to the sales team to service existing customers.
- Provide a sales presence in the market place, responding to website and telephone enquiries.
- Working alongside the proposals team to formulate, design and cost layouts
- Visit both existing and potential customer sites around the UK
- Asses site conditions pertinent to project requirements, providing basic site survey to allow proposal drawings to prepare quotations
- Detailed costings/quotations for each project
- Provide exhibition sales presence
- Full knowledge of AutoCAD LT
- Microsoft Office including , Word, Excel, Project and Powerpoint
- Full clean drivers licence is essential
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of material handling systems preferred
- Confidence in negotiating with clients
What's in it for you? This is a full time Permanent position. After gaining experience across several disciplines, you will have the potential to develop further with the business. Salary will be circa £28-40k depending on experience + Benefits including mobile phone, pension, non-contributory health care scheme (after 12mths) and once fully established in the role a company car will be provided.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV to or telephone for further information.