Assistant FP&A Analyst
Assistant FP&A Analyst required for a well established £200m company based near Tamworth, joining their Financial Planning & Analysis team. The company has a large finance team, offering fantastic routes of progression as you continue with your studies. The successful candidate will be AAT Qualified or currently studying ACCA or CIMA.
As the FP&A Analyst your duties will include:
- Assisting with the preparation and communication of management information to stakeholders at all levels
- Sourcing and preparation of data for month end accounts
- Assisting with periodic financial reporting for non-financial stakeholders
- Analysis of sales reporting
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting process
- Consolidation of weekly information for weekly reporting
The successful candidate will be motivated, eager to progress and have a fantastic work ethic. In return, the client is offering a competitive salary with a full study support package. The role has arisen due to an internal promotion.