Network Software Engineer
Are you looking for Network Software Engineer jobs in Derby?
This job is with the most world’s leading engineers of visual solutions. They were founded in 1982 and now distributing across 5 continents, on top of that they have customers in more than 100 countries worldwide; covering multiple industries such as professional audio and video, military, education, security and health care. They are very successful and are looking to expand their company, with offices in the UK and US and customers in every major global market.
Continuing this success, we are pleased to offer a great opportunity for a talented, motivated and outgoing individual to help maintain our growth. The Network Software Engineer will be a key member of the software development team working on new collaborative applications.
To be considered for this dynamic and high profile role you should have a thorough grounding of most if not all the following:
- The design and implementation of distributed systems which exhibit resilience to network connection outages and resynchronize state on reconnection. Especially peer-to-peer applications.
- Experience in the use of common network protocols and the circumstances in which each is appropriate.
- Practise of implementing a Socket Server and use of WebSocket APIs.
- Experience and understanding of the issues around object serialization, performance and data synchronization.
- Understanding of testing and diagnosing network issues.
- Knowledge of development within an Agile team environment.
- Use of modern development tools such as TFS2017 and Git.
- Ideally knowledge of .Net and C#, if not training will be given.
To apply please forward a detailed cv Daniel Hartshorn at Alfen.
For more information on Network Software Engineer jobs and other jobs available please visit the Alfen website.