Physiotherapist Medical Assessment Role - Hull
Functional Assessor, Physiotherapist
Part-time or Full-time - £38,000 + Industry leading benefits package
On behalf of our client the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments, sjb medical is recruiting a Physiotherapist to work within the exciting and challenging area of Disability and Functional Assessment.
This is a really exciting time to be joining the service with new opportunities nationwide as the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments are employing additional clinicians to undertake functional assessment on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), of those in receipt of or claiming benefits.
Working in functional assessment is an excellent way of utilising your clinical expertise in a professional setting.
- Permanent opportunity with full time hours Monday to Friday (37.5), part-time hours also available
- Training provided which is fully paid for accreditation in functional assessment
- Local health assessment centres, regional HQ and offices nationwide
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of Pension and professional registration fee reimbursement
- Full training provided on commencement in the role, for which you are paid a full time salary
Minimum requirements for Healthcare practitioner, functional assessor
- Minimum 2 years’ post-qualification of broad based healthcare experience
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Full unconditional* registration with the HCPC as a Physiotherapist
*Unless a condition related to a health condition or disability
Please note that any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check, unconditional registration with your respective professional body and satisfactory references.