Motor Claims Handler
MBA are recruiting for an exciting global organisation where their people are at the heart of everything they do. They are a strong, safe and regulated organisation with an established and experienced management team and our clients can feel confident that we will work with them in pursuit of customer service excellence.
Broadspire who are part of Crawford & Co are a well-established and highly reputable company within the claims/insurance industry.
We are looking for a Motor Claims Handler to join the close-knit team in the Milton Keynes office.
Why work for Broadspire?
- 22 days' holiday (increase with tenure)
- Save as you earn scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Team events & competitions
- Funded Support to gain professional qualifications
To work as part of a team in the most efficient manner to achieve business objectives whilst proactively handling claims. Ensuring all work carried out is to a high professional standard
- Dealing with telephone queries, day to day within agreed service criteria
- Processing invoices, both interim and finals, referring where necessary
- Reviewing cases and workflow in a proactive manner and taking action to move claim forward, referring where necessary
- Dealing with and liaising with insurers and policy holders as appropriate
- Ensure work prioritised effectively
- Case ownership - to deal with claim from beginning to end, referring upwards in accordance with Licencing levels
- Awareness of and compliance with service criteria throughout work
- Ensure personal targets are met
- Responsible for own personal and professional development and advancement.
General Background, Experience & Professional Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service, organisational & communication skills with a proven record experience of Motor handling claims on a desk top basis
- Must be a good Team player