Purchase Ledger Clerk
Are you a purchase ledger clerk looking to develop yourself within a growing and market leading business?
I am supporting my Trafford based client as due to continued business growth they require the support of a motivated purchase ledger clerk to join their well established team.
This is an end to end accounts payable role that will enable the successful candidate to develop processes and take on more tasks to support the management accountant.
Experience within the retail sector and multi site business's is highly advantageous but not essential.
- Inputting, coding and processing high volumes of stock invoices
- Prepare monthly payment runs
- Close monitoring and management of key accounts in order to minimise late payments
- Build and develop supplier relationships
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Processing of employee expenses
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Supporting with accounting processes as required
- Experience within an end to end accounts payable position
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate at all levels
- Stock processing and invoice experience is highly advantageous but not essential
- Strong organisation skills
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking a new opportunity to develop within please call Rosie Thomas at Nixon Caunce Associates on 0161-711-0821 or alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration.