Training Sales Advisor
Job title: Training Sales Advisor
Based: St Annes, Bristol (easy, free parking and modern office)
Salary: £18-21,000 plus company bonus scheme after probation
Fancy joining a small, entrepreneurial leading company in its field in Bristol?
Love nurturing relationships to increase average customer spend per year?
This is a brand new career opportunity, where it's a brand new role with good earning potential.
You'd be joining a well-established Bristol training company where the opportunities are tremendous for the right person.
Bring your sales talent and experience of building and nurturing relationships with new and existing clients, and you will flourish within this small team.
Opening doors your thing and ensuring that clients, both new and existing, book onto the right training for their teams? Love developing relationships ie. you're very likeable, customers like talking with you and don't feel you're 'selling' to them?
We should talk!
You'll be a self-starter, love a target-driven environment and (ideally) have experience within the Training Solutions sector. You'd be based from their offices in St. Annes but also have the option and desire to get out and visit with potential clients across the area.
As an entrepreneurial company, you will have access to plenty of training (from external experts) and also be encouraged to develop your skill set whilst developing the training sales function.
Details and ideal skill set:
- Good B2B inbound sales experience
- And ability to do one hour morning and afternoon of outbound business development calls to existing / warm clients each day
- Proven ability to start, nurture and build existing and new client relationships
- Ideally a proven background within the Training sector (but this isn't a show-stopper)
- Likes targets and deadlines
- Ability to write compelling sales emails, documents and presentations
Sense of humour (yes, you have to be able to laugh .. at yourself and with others!)
- Mature approach to sales and business development
Fancy having a chat with us about how this could fit with your career development, then do send us your CV and one of our consultants will call you to discuss.
We'd like to shortlist and interview ASAP so if this sounds like your next job opportunity, send your CV across to our retained recruitment partners now.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.