A fantastic new Finance Manager opportunity, based in an idyllic Cotswold location near to Chipping Norton, for an experienced and dynamic individual.
Working for a highly successful and high profile business, the purpose of the Finance Manager position will be to manage the day to day, business financial operations, reporting into both the Site General Manager and UK Finance Director.
Who are they looking for?
The Finance Manager will have a strong, assertive manner, with substantial finance experience from within the leisure or hospitality industry
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Weekly reporting and variance analysis
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations for several key areas
- Reconciling reported margins against budget
- Managing and developing two director reports
- Turnover statements for on-site outlets
- Regular liaison with management team regarding operational matters
- Monitor overhead spend against budget
- Support with daily banking
- Review bank reconciliations
- Monitoring of site debtors
- Assist with annual budget
Skills & Experience
- Fully / part-qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Strong accountancy background from within leisure/hospitality essential
- Strong decision maker and problem solution skills
- Highly analytical approach
- Deadline driven
- Confident, verbal communicator
- Advanced Excel, Sage Accounts, Opera & Micros
Do you have the relevant qualifications and sector experience? If so, apply today.
If you do not receive an initial reply within 3 working days you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful