Working closely within a small team you will be involved in all processes to ensure that all outstanding invoices are collected professionally and promptly.
Established for over 40 years, a leading travel business in Croydon looking for a Credit Controller to join their established team.
- Contact customers by telephone, letter and email to recover outstanding payments.
- Assisting with payment and account reconciliations
- Liaising with clients and help resolve any queries they may have regarding their account efficiently and with the highest consideration to customer service
- Assisting in the credit granting process
- Ensuring monthly statements and weekly invoices are sent to customers
- Ensuring copy invoices are sent as requested by customers
- Assisting finance team with invoice and data analysis
- Assisting Purchase Ledger accounts with invoice posting
- Minimum of 2 GCSEs at Grade C or above (or equivalent) preferably including Maths
- The successful candidate will demonstrate previous experience in a customer focus facing role
- Previous experience within credit control
- The ability to prioritise workload and work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent IT skills including MS Excel and Word
Monday - Friday 09am to 6pm