Multi Skilled Tradesperson
Multi-skilled Tradesperson - Joinery & Carpentry / Painting & Decorating
£28,000 - £28,500 per annum
The Multi-skilled Tradesperson role involves carrying out maintenance tasks in customers' homes involving a wide selection of skills including carpentry, dry lining, painting and decorating. You will be working across the Warwickshire area, therefore a clean driving licence is essential. You will have a City and Guilds in either Painting & Decorating or Carpentry & Joinery. This permanent position is offering £28,000-£28,500 per annum based on working 5 days per week including 3 out of 4 Saturdays per month.
The Multi-skilled Tradesperson role involves carrying out maintenance tasks in customers' homes involving a wide selection of skills including carpentry, dry lining, painting and decorating. Other duties will include:
- Planned and reactive remedial work with respect to all the trades.
- Undertake any inspections of issues as required by the Customer Support Manager
- Regular liaison with the Customer Support Team to ensure they are kept fully up to date.
- To be aware and observe any opportunity to reduce costs and improve standards, ensuring those ideas are shared with your team.
- City and Guilds in either Painting & Decorating or Carpentry & Joinery
- Ability to remain calm and collected when faced with difficult customers, and situations, so a high level of personal integrity and respect for others is essential.
- Ability to communicate accurately at the same level of understanding with the customer.
- Ability to work independently, prioritise work and take initiative.
- Able to demonstrate efficiency and reliability in previous roles.
- Great interpersonal, communication and relationship skills.
- Face to face customer services experience
- Works well under pressure/in a fast moving environment.
- Housebuilding or related industry experience .
The Multi-skilled Tradesperson will be paid an annual salary of between £28,000 and £28,500 depending on experience, working 5 days per week including 3 out of 4 Saturdays per month. You will have a day off during the week to be agreed with your line manager. You will be supplied with a company van (business use only), tools, and uniform. The hours of work are 08:00-16:30, with 26 days annual leave per year.
This FTSE 100 business is one of the largest residential developers in the UK, who are going from strength to strength. Due to their success they are recruiting for a Multi-skilled Tradesperson to join their team.
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to or call Lucy on .Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.