Purchase Ledger Clerk
Following on from a continued period of economic growth a market leading organisation are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join there Finance team on a permanent basis. The role is very accessible, based in Manchester City Centre.
Responsibilities for an Accounts Payable Clerk include:
- Maintain supplier accounts database
- Processing of Invoices
- Manage and resolve internal and external queries
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Support continuous process improvement
- Other requisite Ad-hoc duties
You will have:
- Experience dealing with end to end Accounts Payable
- Good understanding of Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Experience with a large ERP system desirable (e.g. SAP/Oracle)
With plenty of future opportunities for progression, this is an excellent opening for a career-focused Purchase Ledger Clerk to continue their personal development with a global business.
To register your interest, please click below to apply.