PIP - Disability Assessor - Registered Nurse, OT, Paramedic, Physiotherapist - Stoke- on - Trent
Are you a registered healthcare professional? Are you seeking new opportunities with great prospects and benefits? If the answer is yes, keep on reading…
About the role:
With the introduction of the new legislation, it’s a great time to join us and our expanding team. Your rewarding and essential role entails clinically assessing individuals who present a variety of disabilities and compiling impartial reports, which accurately detail your findings.
You will be based from home, working within a radius of your address, visiting claimants at the local consultation centre or in their own homes. A full functional assessment, including evaluating Activities of Daily Living will be completed. You will also dissect and analyse important information such as claimant questionnaires, GP documentation and multidisciplinary data.
This information will then be elaborated upon in a comprehensive and structured report including recommendations as to when the customer’s circumstances should be reviewed.
• You will be a fully qualified Healthcare Professional (Nurse, OT, Paramedic or Physiotherapist)
• At least 2 years’ post qualification experience
• Full registration with HCPC or NMC
• Hold a full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle
• Customer facing assessment experience
• Report writing experience or equivalent
• Good IT skills
• Community experience desirable
What’s on offer:
You will embark on a 5-week intensive training course (fully paid) which will include classroom based and activity based learning. Following training, you will be supported to reach your full potential with close mentorship and professional development.
Ongoing CPD keeps you up to date and eligible for revalidation.
We are passionate about rewarding and developing our workforce, that’s why with our excellent training programme, we also offer great career development
• Training and development
• Salary rises to £35k once DWP approved
• Earning potential = £38k
• Excellent career progression and opportunity to expand your CPD
• Excellent salary
• Life assurance and pension
• Work-life balance (bank holidays off)
• Diverse working structure and variety of working environments
• Degree of flexibility - working from home