Finance Manager - Expanding SME
About Our Client
Privately owned and very well regarded within their industry, our client has been constantly developing and growing since their inception nearly 50 years ago.
A varied and autonomous role reporting directly into the Managing Director, being able to influence and add value from day one. The focus points of this role will be to ensure the continued successful growth of the business, whilst leading and developing a first class finance function within the company.
- Leading and developing a small finance team (currently 2 direct reports)
- Ownership of management accounting, financial planning and analysis, financial accounting and statutory requirements
- Business partnering with non-finance colleagues in sales and operations to support commercial decisions and propositions
- Ad hoc project work and systems development
- Budgeting, forecasting and commercial performance analysis
- Attending board meetings as the finance lead
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must be qualified to ACA/ACCA/CIMA level with a proven background in a hands on Finance Manager/ Financial Controller role. Ambitious candidates also looking for their next step up may also be considered.
What's on Offer
Base salary of £35000 to £45,000 depending on experience plus a comprehensive benefits package
Apply for this job
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Oliver at Nixon Caunce Associates Liverpool by clicking the 'apply' button.