Registered General Nurse Assessment Role - Leeds
Functional Assessor, RGN
Role Description: Medical Assessment and Reporting Opportunity for RGNs
Starting Salary: £38,000 + Industry leading benefits package
Hours: Monday to Friday, Full-time (37.5 hours)
On behalf of our client the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments, sjb medical is recruiting an RGN to work within the exciting and challenging area of Disability and Functional Assessment.
This is a really exciting time to be joining the service with new opportunities nationwide as the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments are employing additional clinicians to undertake functional assessment on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), of those in receipt of or claiming benefits.
Working in functional assessment is an excellent way of utilising your clinical expertise in a professional setting.
- Permanent opportunity with full time hours Monday to Friday
- No nights, weekends or bank holidays and structured working hours
- Training provided which is fully paid for accreditation in functional assessment
- Local health assessment centres, regional HQ and offices nationwide
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of pension, professional registration fee reimbursement, medical indemnity cover, protected CPD plus more
- Full training provided on commencement in the role, for which you are paid a full time salary
Minimum requirements for a RGN, functional assessor:
- Minimum 2 years’ post-qualification of broad based healthcare experience
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Full unconditional* registration with the NMC as an RGN
- *Unless a condition related to a health condition or disability