IT Technician - varied and exciting role
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Technician to join a successful, leading manufacturing and distribution company based in Birmingham. This role would suit somebody who has strong IT and computer skills who is looking for an exciting, varied role designing master key plans in addition to developing web applications.
IT Technician candidates should be experienced in PHP, SQL and general IT, enjoy working as part of a busy technical team. Ideally applicants will be educated to degree level, and there is the opportunity to benefit from an attractive salary.
Our client is a manufacturer and distributer of lock and security systems.
Essential requirements: The successful IT Technician will have:
- Strong PHP and SQL knowledge
- Minimum A-B Grades at GCSE Level in English and Mathematics
- Strong Computing and Technical skills
- Education to degree level is preferred
The duties of the IT Technician are:
- To design master key plans for high security mechanical locking systems
- Developing and maintaining existing web applications in PHP and SQL
- IT Support for the Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP platform
- Administering the company’s ERP platform
- Taking care of process improvements, database maintenance, bug fixes and development of new functionality and reporting
- Master Key calculation using various internal software applications.
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience
Benefits: Free onsite car parking, 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, workplace pension, health care scheme.
Hours of Work: 39 hours per week. 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Thursday; 8:00am - 4:00pm on Fridays.
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: IT Technician, PH Developer, PHP Programmer, SQL Developer, SQL Programmer.
PLEASE APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!