German speaking Sales Administrator
Salary Competitive + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a German speaking candidate.
Our client is large multinational financial services company which provides a range of international VAT and Travel and Expense compliance and consulting services to over 15,000 clients worldwide.
- Create and modify quotes and documents using Microsoft Office
- Manage the CRM system
- Coordinate and maintain digital diaries
- Assist the sales team with leads and ensuring the database is up to date.
- Providing reports to the team and managers.
- Complete and follow through with non-conformances reports
- Powerpoint presentation if necessary
You will need:
- Excellent communicator, with exemplary written and spoken English
- German language is a MUST.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work on an individual level as well as a team environment.
- Have experience with talking to customers on phone and through emails
- Good computer literacy and keyboard skills; especially excel
- Familiar with CRM system
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies