An opportunity has arisen for an experience Legal Cashier to join a national and highly reputable Legal practice based in Rugby.
The role is on a temporary ongoing basis and will pay the hourly rate equivalent to £22,500 per annum.
- Ensure day to day transactions are processed accurately and in accordance with internal controls, SLAs and Solicitor Regulation Rules
- Liaising with fee-earners to resolve unbilled disbursements and escalating issues
- Daily/Weekly reconciliation of client account balances
- Actively seek to protect the firm and its customers from fraud and money laundering
- Ad hoc support to the wider Finance team
You will be / have:
- Previous experience within a Legal Cashiering role
- Strong communication skills
- Attentive, strong attention to detail and calm under pressure
- Strives to provide a high level of customer service
Features / Benefits:
- Established, highly reputable and growing national legal firm
- Modern, contemporary and easily accessible offices in Rugby
- Strong team-based working culture
- Excellent benefits package
Please apply below or to find out more information on this Legal Cashier (Temporary) - Rugby position, please contact Rhys Davies at Robert Walters on / .