Y3/4 Primary Teacher Warrington
We are currently working with a large primary school in Warrington who are looking for a
Qualified primary teacher for a class of 10 students in their SEN unit. The class are a year 3-4.
The teacher is required full time from Monday 24th April for the whole of the summer term.
Ideally the Primary teacher will have experience of
- Teaching a year 3 or year 4 class
- Teaching all core and foundation primary subjects.
- Creatively linking subjects together to plan thematically
- Planning for, directing and working with a teaching assistant
Whilst not essential, experience of the following would be beneficial
- Differentiated teaching for pupils with a wide spectrum of ability.
- Targeted teaching for children with Autistic Spectrum Condition
- Working in an SEN school or unit
Benefits of the role
- Working in a large supportive primary school
- Working alongside a teaching assistant and TA team who know the class
- Excellent support from colleagues
- Ongoing full time requirement
- Competitive pay rates
- Free access to resources
- Advice and guidance on changes to education
The role is to start on Monday 24th April and is required 5 days a week.
In order to apply for this role please send an up to date CV to and call me on to discuss your application.
To be able to start this role you would need to attend an interview at our Warrington office to complete the safeguarding checks and have a clear enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service.
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS check. Academics Ltd is an employment business.