A national provider of student accommodation and facilities management is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for their site in London.
The purpose of the role is to lead and supervise the maintenance team in providing a planned and responsive maintenance service in line with the agreed Service Level Agreements, Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedule and Annual Sinking Fund.
In addition you will have the ability to perform repairs, replacement maintenance, and implements preventive maintenance as established by agreed procedures.
Your principle duties will include:
- Planned and Reactive Maintenance Management
- Implement and maintain robust processes to deal effectively and efficiently with all University requests for reactive service and maintenance to ensure a timely and high standard of delivery that fulfils our contractual requirements
- Assist the General Manager in preparing and delivering the sinking fund programme of works
- People Management
- Manage sub-contracted and directly employed maintenance staff to ensure service is effectively planned, achieved and continuously improved
- Financial Planning
- Health and Safety
- Participate in an 'on call' rota
To be successful in this role you will have recent maintenance or building management experience with a focus on mechanical and electrical services, within residential establishments such as Hotel or Halls of Residence
In return, you will receive a basic salary of up to £27,000, along with a benefits package that includes; life assurance and contributory pension.