Data Analyst - Leading Mobile App Co. - Manchester
Interested in working in a collaborative, informal and forward thinking environment?
Looking for managers and teammates who are invested in your growth as an analyst and as a person?
Want the ability to learn more about Data Science, Continuous Delivery and Big Data?
Needing exposure to experience in real data science projects such as time series forecasting, predictive models and text mining?
Role: Data Analyst
Location: Manchester City Centre (Flexi time, dress down, free food)
Salary: £40k to £55k (DOE) + Bonus
Working as part of one the UK's leading personal finance app I am looking for talented individuals to join the existing mobile app data science and analytics team working on trading reporting and measurement of product tests. In this role you can expect the following:
- Create weekly MI reports that will be distributed to key stakeholders
- Create live dashboards for monitoring app performance
- Work with marketing to analyse campaign success
- Work with the data team on data science projects
- Proficient in SQL
- Tableau, Qlikview, Business Objects or similar
- Google Analytics/ BigQuery
- MS Office applications, specifically Excel
- Some experience using R or Python would be useful
N: Ashley Loofe
MRJ Recruitment is a niche Recruiter, challenging the norm. With offices in Manchester and London we have grown to become a trusted Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Retail and Digital industries since we were formed 5 years ago. For more information on MRJ and for a list of our current vacancies, please visit us today at www.mrjrecruitment.com