IT Support Analyst - SQL - Reading - £24k
IT Support Analyst – SQL – Reading - £24k
An IT Support Analyst is required to support for various UK clients by our Software Services Provider client. A salary of up to £24,000 is available.
The IT Support Analyst will support clients as a 1st point of contact in the IT Support team responsible for troubleshooting management software applications based on Microsoft SQL Server and Windows Server operating systems. You will be responsible for support of these technologies and will ideally have previous experience as well as network troubleshooting skills.
The technical environment within which you will work covers: SQL server, Windows Server and Client O/S (XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 2008, 2012), Crystal Reports, Terminal Services, IIS, Networking, and accounting systems such as Sage and QuickBooks. Some training is provided.
Our client is an expanding organisation offering Business Software for UK clients based a short walk to Reading station.
- Strong customer services experience
- Previous IT Helpdesk Support preferably in a software environment
- Previous experience supporting SQL Server and Windows Server
Who would this role suit?
This role will suit an IT Support Analyst or Application Support Engineer with strong customer service skills and good technical background.
Salary from £21,000 to £24,000 basic plus Pension
Please send your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the IT Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
- IT Support Analyst vacancy in Reading, Berkshire
- Previous Helpdesk and Troubleshooting experience required
- Preferably SQL Server and software applications support skills required