Corporate Audit Manager
To plan, organise, lead and control the work of the Corporate/Audit Department in the Eastern office. A heavy emphasis will be placed on new business development as the initial client portfolio will be small and ready for growth
Top 100 Accountancy firm based in Banbury or Wellingborough
- Developing knowledge of clients and their businesses so as to become their point of contact on day-to-day matters.
- Reviewing accounts and audit work performed by more junior staff. Includes corporate and unincorporated clients. Completing staff appraisal forms and ensuring minimum numbers are met. Providing feedback (good and bad!) and training as required.
- Assisting partners with specific assignments- e.g. business planning, advisory and tax matters.
- Assisting partners in controlling WIP within the section by progressing work to completion/ billing point swiftly. Liaising with partners re WIP and raising bills/ assisting as required.
- Working with larger corporate clients or charities and academies to add value to the accounts or audit process