Graduate (Presales) for Entrepreneurs Members Organisation - Asst to BD Manager
Our client is an established global member’s organisation of board-level executives that provides a range of exclusive services designed to grant access to area expertise, professional development and organisational optimisation. Founded on the philosophy of providing bespoke service solutions, the company takes pride in producing a vibrant business community for their patrons. Their membership base comprises of Fortune 500 board members, PE backed businesses, thought leaders and entrepreneurs from all over the world. Based in London, they have a rapidly growing membership base which has led to recent international expansion.
As a result of their continual success, they are looking to appoint a Presales Researcher. This position will be responsible for providing support and information to the Business Development team, as well as generating high quality leads. The successful candidate can expect an intensive training regime, a chance to work closely with C-level decision makers and the continually supported growth to truly succeed.
With a genuine interest in business, you will be intellectually curious, hard-working and possess the gravitas to speak credibly to the biggest business minds in the world.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and equally outstanding sales professional to mix and work with leaders of long-standing corporations and entrepreneurial growth businesses. You will be involved in discussions and gain insight into organisations that no one outside of our client would ever have access to and, as a result, is a great platform for anyone with future leadership ambitions.
- Providing high quality support to the Business Development team.
- Producing reports and analysis on prospective clients and their industries.
- Establishing initial contact over the phone with clients in a professional manner.
- Manage the priorities and activities of the pre-sales department.
- Making pre sales calls to potential clients who are due to attend events
- Prepare and provide pre meeting information for the Business Development Managers
- Organise and attend the meetings of the Business Development Managers.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- A degree from a reputable university at II-I level or above.
- Exceptional written and spoken communicative skills.
- A naturally strong attention to detail, with the ability not to loose focus under pressure.
- Tenacity and motivation to succeed in the business environment.
- Confidence to make pre sales calls to members who will be Entrepreneurs and C-Suite level
- Enjoy working in a dynamic but fun environment
This is an excellent opportunity for someone early in their career to work with Senior Business Leaders and Entrepreneurs and get exposure to some of the UK and Europe’s fastest growing businesses.
There is a base salary on offer of up to £23,000 plus commission.