Our client, a leading Global Media organization based in Central London are currently in the market for a Qualified Management Accountant.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Close the month end and produce accurate month end accounts on time. Deliver month end departmental cost reports and analyse variances to forecast, budget and prior year.
- Support the business and help manager to keep tight control of event costs, internal and external commission payments and overhead costs. Help the business to accurately code invoices so that cost reporting is accurate. Set up coding for new events and issues.
- Support teams to manage production, distribution and marketing costs against budget, and explain variances in terms of business drivers, such as sales performance.
- Prepare the monthly sales commissions. Prepare and issue commission statements to the business on time each month. Prepare commission and bonus letters for approval and issue them to the business on time each year.
- Track sponsorship and delegate revenue and produce the weekly revenue report. Check commissions claimed by external sales agents before approval and payment.
- Maintain control of the balance sheet. Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations, making sure that that supporting evidence is filed and that reconciling items are cleared each month.
You will need to be a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA with experience in industry ideally. Strong academics and good communication skills will be essential. Strong Excel would also be an advantage.