Software Implementation Consultant - Leicester City Centre
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving & dynamic organisation in Leicester City Centre, offering an excellent career path.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Experience of implementing software applications into businesses
• IT delivery project experience
• Consultative approach
• Able to deliver training to users
• Problem analysis and resolution
• An excellent communicator
• Clear understanding of IT support requirements within both large organisations and SMEs.
• Effectively manage customer expectations, to deliver an excellent customer service experience.
• Able to ask the right questions to establish exactly what the customer requires
• Experience of ERP systems (such as NAV, Sage, Sun Systems, Great Plains)
• Advanced SQL knowledge
• Knowledge of finance industry - applications, jargon
• Experience of Crystal Reports or similar reporting tool
About the role
Our implementation and support consultants are effectively product owners for the software that they support, working closely with the customers to ensure issues are resolved promptly. Implementations are usually delivered remotely, although there will be occasional travel to customer sites. This person will gain a deep understanding of the product, and will be responsible for training teams of users in sessions of up to 30 people.
Duties & responsibilities
• Define and carry out end user and partner consultancy services and technical training, both via the web and face to face.
• Identify client business needs, document requirements and ensure smooth delivery, whilst supporting clients through the software implementation process.
• Provide effective solutions to problems.
• Create and maintain knowledge base articles that describe best practice in installation, configuration and use of the products.
• Monitor the help desk telephone and support email accounts, to ensure all calls are recorded and responded to, with appropriate escalation within SLAs.
• Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays
• 12 flexi-days (1 per month)
• Company contributed pension
• Death in service life cover
• Critical illness cover
• Income protection cover
• City centre location
• Company iPad
Interested? Send your cv now!