Analysis Engineer FEA
Analysis Engineer (FEA)
Currently looking for Structural Finite Element Analysis Engineer. Candidates will have previous experience with Ansys (work bench and classic) and engineering design.
Candidates will ideally have experience with :
- All modes of failure: Strength, Linear & Nonlinear analysis techniques
- Fatigue assessment
- Instability & buckling
- MSc or PhD in FE related subject desirable.
- Knowledge of finite element modeling in 2D and of FE software.
- Experience with analysis techniques for oil and gas pipelines - subsea and onshore.
- Familiarity with finite element analyses using Abaqus on desktop machines.
- Ability to explain and report results.
- Experience in 3D solid modeling (desirable).
- Knowledge of pipeline installation techniques.
- Knowledge of pipeline materials, insulation methods, composite pipe types.
- Open attitude and willingness to tackle new tasks.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in an engineering environment.
All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.