Technical Training Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 DOE plus company benefits package
Our client are a leading name of quality control and contamination detection equipment. Supplying the very latest equipment to the FMCG industry, our client have built a solid reputation for quality and service.
A new position has arisen within their business for a Technical Training Engineer to support the Technical Training Lead. The successful candidate will provide training to Sales and Service teams, aid development & delivery of technical service training to Market Organisations, distributors, internal teams (Sales & Service) and end customers. You will also provide technical support to internal and external teams
Assist the Technical Training Lead with the following:
- Implementation of comprehensive training matrix, ensuring that statutory training requirements are met
- Aid the Development of Regional Training Centres, Key MOs (local training engineers) and Sales teams
- Development of long lasting relationships with Sales, ensuring that sales training is scheduled and performed to the correct requirements
- Keeping internal training procedures and manuals up to date at all times (including e-learning)
- PI product aware for Solution Selling including Sales Force Guidance awareness
- Being a focal point for feedback from both sales and operational personnel
Secondary Role will include:
- Help Training Lead solve specific training issues using training analysis.
- Train local trainers (sales and service) in techniques and skills for training and dealing with trainees
- Work with colleagues to increase the level of service to customer and training to sales teams
- Contribute to product testing to ensure and harmonise product test at Regional Centres
- Answering and assisting customer’s technical requests via telephone, email or post
- To provide and maintain a high level of responsiveness and courteousness to all customers at all times
- Take an active part in providing 24/7 support by telephone to MO staff in an emergency
- Assist the technical team to design out flaws in our products through ‘ real life experience’ feedback including manuals and guidance materials
- Assist our customers with breakdowns and installation of the machines
To apply for this position please click below, or alternatively send your up to date CV to today!