Payroll Manager - SAP
Job Title: Payroll Manager SAP
Salary Range: 38-45k per annum depending on experience
Apply now and lead a team of dedicated payroll professionals in a dynamic fast paced environment using SAP.
About the role: As manager of this exciting account, you will lead a team that delivers Capita's massive internal company payroll. This covers a range of territories (Isle of Man) (Rep. Ire) etc. and it is not the same payroll each month unlike many Payroll departments. This means that there is a lot of industry knowledge required for any successful candidate as well as a deep understand of working on SAP.
About Capita | HR Solutions
Capita HR Solutions is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are the fastest growing provider of HR Solutions in the UK. We've built a reputation for meeting the HR service needs of our clients by listening to the challenges they face and working in partnership with them to create approaches that suit their businesses, their cultures and their people.
We work collaboratively to create insight and feedback and together we optimise HR functions to get the best out of people.
What you will do:
- Line manage the Payroll Team Leader and Senior Business Assurance Administrator and assist with the monitoring and effectiveness of individual team members and as necessary motivate, coach and encourage their development.
- Develop and enhance the working relationship with our Client (Group HR) and to be an escalation point for queries or issues our client may have around any aspect of our service.
- Attend regular offsite Client meetings as required.
- Work closely with the Business Manager to promote a culture of continuous improvement, and to ensure these are implemented and communicated effectively; to monitor performance in accordance with defined Quality Assurance standards.
- Provide expert support to team members in delivering a service focused on an efficient and professional Employee and payroll provision.
- Ensure that staff are making consistent use of knowledge management systems, manuals and operating in accordance with defined policies, procedures and legislation, including Statutory Payroll rules and the Data Protection Act.
Your experience will include:
- A comprehensive knowledge of Payroll legislation.
- Seven years of Payroll Administration experience.
- Three years' experience of managing/supervising a team and of using performance management techniques effectively.
- Extensive experience in working in a high pressure payroll environment.
- Previous experience of dealing with high volume payrolls 5000+ employees.
- A proven track record of delivering a high quality Payroll and Employee Administration service to either internal or external clients.
- Previous use of SAP for Payroll Administration
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.