Acs Recruitment Consultants are currently looking to recruit a Family Solicitor for a firm in Manchester.
- 3 Years+ PQE
- Other relevant achievements/ Qualifications eg accreditation, membership of panels relevant to the specific post.
- Experience of full range of Family Work including advocacy and Family DR
- Involvement with local voluntary or business organisations or professional family law organisations
- Detailed knowledge of applicable area of law
- Ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Personal work planning and organisational skills
- Ability to think clearly & logically & communicate clearly orally and in writing
- Ability to identify problems & their solutions & work on own initiative
- Ability to manage own caseload
- Effective use of IT
- Active interest in what we do and how we do it - empathy & understanding of problems faced by our clients
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.