Technical Training Specialist
Technical Training Specialist
We seek a Training Specialist who can create, design, develop and deliver technical training courses to internal and external teams for a leading vehicle manufacturer.
Ideal Location – Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Coventry, Rugby, Northampton, Warwick, Stratford, Redditch
Basic £30-36k + Pension + Life Assurance + Healthcare + Benefits+ 25 day’s holiday
- Experienced in technical training in the automotive
- City & Guilds, Motor Vehicle Technology or IMI (Institute of the Motor Industry) or NVQ level 3 in Motor Vehicle Studies.
- Hold an Assessors qualification such as “A” or “D” units.
- Preferable to be high voltage trained and certified.
- Must be competent and experienced to deliver automotive technical training courses.
- Have a high level of Mechanical, electrical and diagnostic capabilities.
- Have excellent written, verbal, communication, presentation and administrative skills.
- Experienced with a Learning Management System.
- Excellent PC skills, in particular Microsoft Office.
- Full UK Driving Licence and valid passport as the role involves UK and overseas travel.
Reporting directly to the Learning and Development Manager.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the latest and developing technologies.
- Create and deliver tailored training courses in accordance with business needs.
- Drive training transformation through the application of learning technology and intelligent design.
- Deliver externally accredited training programmes and assessments in line with the IMI and undertake the duties comparable to an IMI Internal Quality Assurance (IQA).
- Deliver training courses across a variety of disciplines.
- Maintain a high standard of customer care and brand values
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to join a leading company who are investing heavily in new facilities and vehicle ranges into a niche market.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Technical Training Specialist please forward your CV to Julian Curtis, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Julian directly for a further chat on the job.
Julian is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Julian and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2581 JFC
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.