Partnerships Delivery Manager
We are delighted to be supporting our client, based near Hythe, who are looking for a Delivery Manager to fulfil an initial 6 month Fixed Term Contract. Join a Sunday Times Top 100 Company who are extremely innovative and entrepreneurial within their respected industry.
The role will require a pro-active and forward thinking individual experienced in working closely with 3rd Party partners within Theme Parks and Theatres.
The goal is to provide continuous progression of the Marketing campaigns, mini projects and general maintenance across multiple channels. You will also be required to fully understand the customer online journey for both partners and online customers as well as project manage smaller projects through the full project life-cycle using Agile and Kanban methodologies.
**A strong knowledge of Marketing, Commercial and Account Management is key within this position.**
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience with managing marketing projects
- Ability to manage 3rd party partners
- An experienced Delivery Manager who is resilient to project pressures and has a never ending energy to drive a large multi-disciplined team to success
- Someone with the agility to change direction quickly to gain positive outcomes
- Identify key project drivers from information provided by partners quickly and deliver instruction to your project teams for a fast, accurate and efficient turnaround
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate with Partners, the CEO, Directors, Key Stakeholders an your team
- Turn mini projects around in less than 24 hours as requested by the Head of Partnerships
- A strong interest in project outcome - make use of analytical data and presenting back to the business
This role offers a fantastic salary package of £25-30,000 DOE, as well as on-site parking, quarterly profit share, team nights out, bbq’s in the summer and many, many more fantastic benefits.
Apply today and don’t miss out!