Our Client are currently offering a fantastic opportunity as a Technician to join their business based out of their Reading dealership. This role would suit someone who has an interest in developing their technical knowledge and efficient labour productivity.
A Technician will work to service and repair vehicles with the customer in mind at all times. Knowledgeable and professional, you’ll work in your team to maximise workshop utilisation and productivity, delivering excellent quality to the customer and without compromising safety. You will have the drive and determination to succeed in a demanding environment. To qualify for this position you must have a proven track record in technical knowledge and efficient labour productivity.
- Relevant experience in a technical workshop environment.
- Be a licenced Technician.
- A clean, current driving licence.
- Be able to interact with customers to deliver a great service.
- Work efficiently under pressure.
- Understanding of computer systems such as e-mail, using on line training and manufacturer technical systems.
The role in more detail…
As a technician you will be able to carry out the following:
- Brake system servicing
- Engine electrical
- Engine mechanical
- Body electrical
- Wheel alignment
- Hybrid (component identification)
- A/C performance check
- Visual Safety Report
About our client…
Our client is a leading car automotive dealership in the UK specialising in Japanese brands, they currently employ over 500 people across 11 retail dealerships and are looking to expand even further.
If you’re an automotive professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team on to find out more.