Job Title: Finance Assistant
Location: Saffron Walden
Salary: Up to £24,000 depending upon experience
We have a great opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join our Client, a specialist within the packaging industry. As the AFinance Assistant you will provide accurate book keeping and other accounting functions to the business.
Your job as the Finance Assistant will be to take responsibility for purchase ledger processing, purchase order request processing, goods receiving, invoice matching and handling of supplier queries. In addition you will be responsible for sales order processing, handling of customer queries, credit note processing, processing claims, sales report maintenance, debt collection, credit application form processing and bank reconciliations.
- Previous accounts experience, ideally within a small company
- Experience with an accounts package i.e. Merlin, Sage or Sap
- Highly accurate with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Positive can do attitude
Hours of work are: 8 am- 5pm, Monday to Friday (can be flexible on this)