Customer Insight Data Analyst
This role would be a perfect match for someone who has strong data analytic tools and experience within a data analyst/research role. This role is diverse and has huge potential to grow with career development not just within this role but longer term across the company. The role is working across a number of portfolios for digital communities, media and events.
You will have strong communication skills as you will be dealing with and partnering with stakeholders across all the business lines as well as externally. Working within a fast pace environment you will identify and lead data analysis, market research and customer insight projects that result in new growth opportunities, incremental revenue streams and significantly improve customer loyalty.
Through data gathering and analysis activities you will build a picture of its markets and customers that clearly identifies their key needs and aspirations and make actionable product and marketing recommendations. This will be presented to the Global Management Team to drive increased sales, engagement and loyalty on line with the company’s commitment to customer-led, data-driven marketing and product development.
- Provide overall strategic input and direction regarding customer feedback analysis, tracking, reporting and data-focused, actionable recommendations
- Work with the businesses to develop year-round customer insight, data and market research plans within key brands to identify and correct gaps in the customer experience and KPIs based upon qualitative and quantitative customer feedback.
- Work with your Manager to drive business-focused data analysis projects, using data from a range of sources, and creating tangible recommendations for the business.
- Partner with other teams in the design and optimization of Customer Insight Initiatives.
- Provide guidance on qualitative and quantitative research techniques, writing research briefs and supporting teams in choosing their research approach
- Coordinate internal and external fieldwork, , depth interviews, focus groups, and behavioral data analysis. Work with budget holders to identify and manage budgets and outputs for these projects.
- Use research findings in product development initiatives for existing products, new launches, and/or organic growth opportunities in adjacent or new markets/verticals.
- Offer strategic perspective, sound business judgment, and a collaborative work style.
- Be the voice of the customer - championing and representing the "customer" in all forms (visitor, exhibitor, sponsor, reader, end user - prospects, lapsed and loyal) whilst balancing business and commercial needs.
- Engage stakeholders across the business to instill the need for customer centricity and robust customer data at every stage of decision-making.
- Bachelor’s degree. Major in analytics, market research, marketing, economics or other quantitative discipline is a plus.
- Current experience and a passion for future media, digital and developing technology.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience in managing internal stakeholders and outside suppliers to achieve project objectives.
- Attention to detail, time management and confident presentation skills.
- Experience in moderating/conducting fieldwork such as focus groups and depth interviews
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint for analysis and charting
- Strong knowledge of data visualisation tools (i.e. Tableau)
- Experience of statistical software/predictive analytics - SPSS, SAS, Alteryx
- Experience with analyzing large data sets and data mining
- Strong knowledge of Adobe analytics, google analytics