Data Scientist - Tech Company
Data Scientist £50,000-£55,000
The client that I am currently working with is one of the fastest growing online tech companies of the past decade; with customer data becoming ever more important to both retailers and consumer alike, they are looking to expand upon their Data Science innovation to give them a competitive edge on their market.
Whilst they are looking to build an established team of creative and analytic Data Scientists, they are also offering a fantastic new environment in which their employees make a difference to real business solutions. After attending their offices recently, I can safely say that this environment alone means this role is not worth missing out on!
- Benefiting from a contemporary working environment, you will be allowed to take tangents from the company assigned work and explore areas of your own interest on a regular basis
- Working within a sizeable Data Science team within the company, there will be opportunity to come together and take the lead on customer insight projects
- You will be expected to use Python, SQL and Big Data tools to be successful in this role.
- You will use modern technologies to solve problems business problems and optimise the online marketing.
- Looking for a strong academic background - a Masters degree in a Quantitative subject is a minimum.
- Significant experience with Python, SQL and Big Data tools such as Hadoop and Spark.
- Experience working in a team environment, using the resources around you to innovate plans for business and marketplace optimisation.
£50,000 - £55,000 base salary with flexible bonus and benefits on top.
The office is located in Central London
To register your interest, please apply to this advert. To hear more about this role or other opportunities within Data Science please contact Alex Clark at Harnham.
Hadoop - Spark - Python - SQL - Machine Learning - Modelling - Mathematics - Forecast - Data Science - Algorithms - Statistical Models - Optimisation - Managerial - Recommender System - Insight - Marketing