My Client, a top Accountancy Firm are looking for a Credit Controller to join their Finance department.
The Practice consists of c30 Partners where you will be focusing on the collection and billing processes for a portfolio of partners.
Reporting directly into the Head of Finance as a Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
- Collection of all overdue debt by phone and email
- Ensure that all queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Producing invoices for all services provided
- Managing all WIP billing for your portfolio
- Effectively reducing all debt within portfolio
- Provide debtor reports for senior managers
The successful candidate will have 5 years experience within a Credit Control Department within Professional Services.
Candidates will also have experience with WIP billing and strong Excel Skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.