We are looking for a Project Manager to lead multiple concurrent customer revenue and internal IT based projects to scope, schedule and budget. Projects may be standalone or part of a larger programme.
- Accountable for performance (scope, schedule and budget) of all activities undertaken under the scope of assigned Projects.
- Manage projects through the fill life cycle of definition, design, development, configure, test, pilot deploy and close-out.
- As part of a bid team lead by the account management function contribute to proposals with specific responsibility for estimation, schedule commitments and definition of project management and implementation processes.
- Communicating the vision and status to all interested parties in order to ensure common focus.
- Defining and obtaining success criteria of a project and achieving these.
- Managing customers' expectations in partnership with the account team and the Senior Project Manager where applicable.
- Managing and mitigating risks and managing opportunities across the projects assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- Microsoft Office
- Well organised and structured in outlook
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to analyse and describe a "problem" simply and clearly
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Project