Trainee Mortgage Advisor - £20k + OTE
Basic salary of £20k + uncapped commission. First year OTE: £25-30k, second year OTE: £35k, third year OTE: £40k+
- Are you an ambitious individual looking to kick-start a successful career?
- Are you hard-working?
- Do you think you would thrive off of working within a sales environment?
- If so, we could have an interesting job for you...
Cute Resource Solutions is excited to be working with a top Mortgage Broker organisation who are currently looking for 10 ambitious and hard-working individuals to join their business as a Trainee Mortgage Advisor.
Our client is hugely successful and are continuing to grow every month. With a great reputation and offices all over the UK, they provide a fantastic opportunity to start a long-term and successful career…
As well as receiving excellent training from the Sales team and from external professional trainers, they will also fund for you to complete the CeMaP qualification - a highly regarded qualification within the financial services industry. This is a qualification that will stay with you for the rest of your career. To complete this qualification, you will need to be a self-starter and motivated to succeed.
You will have the opportunity to earn uncapped commission - your on-target-earnings for your first year will be £25,000-£30,000, with a basic salary of £20k and for your second year your on-target-earnings will be £35,000-£40,000+. Your commission will increase year on year.
As a Trainee Mortgage Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Speaking to customers and fact-finding - finding out all the information you need to ensure you sell the most suitable mortgage
- Providing outstanding customer service to all customers
- Sell and advise mortgages and protection insurance to clients
- Hit performance targets to meet the needs of clients
- Study towards your CeMaP qualification and exams
- Able to meet targets, ideally sales experience
- Minimum two A-Levels
- Motivated and target-driven
- At least 5 GCSEs (minimum grades C in Maths and English)
- Ambitious and confident
- Personable and high-energy levels
- Hard-working and motivated to succeed - a self-starter
Our client is looking to recruit Trainee Mortgage Advisors for a June/July start date. You will be starting with a group of around 10 other Trainees, so it is a great chance to make friends with other like-minded individuals.
If you have read through this information and believe that you could make a great candidate for this role, then please apply to this advert or ring Hannah in the Cute Office to find out more.
Please note, Cute Resource Solutions are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.