FNOL/ TRAINEE CLAIMS HANDLER
An experienced third party administration insurance company is looking for Motor Claims Call Handler.
This company provides high quality, customised third party administration claims handling strategies and management programmes that exceed customer’s expectations.
Working as part of a team in the most efficient manner you will strive to achieve business objectives and team targets. Ensuring all work is carried out is to a high professional standard.
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Taking First Notification of Loss and Triage
- Proactive claims handling
- Dealing with telephone enquires day to day within agreed service criteria
- Process invoices, both interim and finals
- Reviewing cases and workflow in a proactive manner and taking action to move claim forward referring where necessary
- Dealing and liaising with insurers and policy holders as appropriate
- Handling a portfolio mix of motor claims/ recoveries and incidents
Skills and Experience:
This role will require the successful candidate to:-
- Have a solid history of motor AD/TP claims handling
- Provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrate quality focus, providing quality value added report and correspondence on time and accurate
- To be a team player focused of achieving the a common goal
- Reactive - responding to daily caseloads as directed by customer requirements
- Proactive - helping to enhance customer service quality and ensure targets are met.
Candidates must have previous motor claims or customer service experience to be considered for this role.
If this role interests you and you possess the skills and experience required, then please submit an application or contact Simon Watters at Thurston Smith Appointments.
About Thurston Smith:
Thurston Smith Appointments have been delivering successful recruitment services to the UK and international insurance markets since 2009. With a dedicated team of Insurance Specialist Recruitment Consultants, we are proud to serve candidates nationwide. Our reputation of excellence within the industry has been established by engaging with high calibre candidates, striving for a superior level of professionalism and ensuring candidates career aspirations are achieved.
Thurston Smith Appointments will treat your application with the strictest of confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our vacancy. Please note, only the candidates short-listed will be contacted.