An excellent opportunity has arisen for a General Manager to join our Warmwell Holiday Park, Dorset.
An excellent site with 152 units available for hire and 67 privately owned units, the park has a range of fantastic indoor and outdoor facilities, including and indoor pool, fitness suite, roller rink, soft play, outdoor snow slop and a fishing lake.
Reporting to the Regional Director, your will be required to:
- Lead a management team of 10, delivering outstanding customer service.
- Be accountable for Operational Standards through effective management of all functions on the Park.
- Manage the Park or Parks EBITDA delivery ensuring maximisation of opportunities to improve business performance.
- Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure Park standards meet with the expectations set out in the General Managers Checklist and the Regional Directors Audit.
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of Company policies and procedures, including Health and Safety, Food Safety and licensing laws by themselves and all team members on their Park or Parks.
- Prepare, plan and manage a budget for all resources on the Park, including Caravan Sales and Capital expenditure.
- Identify and maximise business opportunities through the retail offer on each Park.
- Identify ways of maximising use of the hire fleet, ensuring the highest standard of accommodation and customer service are offered.
- Maintain a recruitment plan on Park, ensuring that all key roles are filled and labour budgets are managed.
- Ensure that all new team members receive their induction allowing them to excel in their roles.
- Create a strong network of cross functionality between teams on Park.
- Communicate in a positive and appropriate way any business news to their team, ensuring and checking their understanding.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Have experience at General Manager Level within the Leisure or Hospitality industry.
- Have strong commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Be comfortable in leading, developing and motivating multi-discipline department managers, including Sales, Maintenance and Retail.
- Have strong budget management experience.
- Have excellent customer service skills.