Assistant Manager - London
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to work in a brand new large flagship store for a global premium brand. You will provide a premium consumer experience and work closely with the Store Manager to do so. This role would suit a current Assistant Manager of a large fast paced store or a Store Manager of a smaller premium store.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Store Manager to ensure the successful running of the store whilst increasing turnover
- Managing the store in the absence of the Manager, opening and closing.
- Ensuring the sales team achieve KPI’s and all areas are performing positively
- Coaching and motivating the sales team
- Performance management
- Co-ordinating rotas in line with store budgets
- Excellent leadership and communication in daily briefings and meetings
- Managing personal customer service and selling
- Managing and translating profit and loss targets from the Store Manager
- Overseeing visual merchandising
- Being aware of trade reports, competitor analysis and fashion trends
- Building strong relationships with head office and your Store Manager.
- Experience of working as a Store Manager or Assistant Manager
- A strong awareness of competitors
- A knowledge of all store processes including; payroll controls, stock loss, office controls and general expenditure.
- Highly organized
- Strong influencing skills to challenge the business processes and procedures.
- Ability to translate data and information effectively in order to identify trends and improve sales and commercial practices within the store.
- Creating a culture where well-being matters and good performance is rewarded and recognized.
- Flexible to work late nights and early starts when required.