With more than 200 stores nationwide our client is a market leader in Electrical - Home with a head office in London. With customers at the heart of their business, this is an exciting time for an Assistant Merchandiser to be part of a growing retailer.
Our client based in London is looking for an experienced, forward thinking Assistant Merchandiser who can demonstrate a high degree of personal responsibility and accountability in order to deliver KPIs. A self-starter who can make decisions and be proactive in driving process change. You will be expected to manage a combination of fast & slow moving products across a number of product categories.
What experience will you need for this Assistant Merchandiser role?
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' retail experience as either an Assistant/Junior Merchandiser or Supply Chain Analyst, ideally from a national retailer.
- A fashion merchandising background is desirable but not essential.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail but with the ability to take a top line approach where appropriate
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong maths / economics qualification.
- High level of energy with a positive attitude, who can remain calm under pressure when dealing with challenges.
- A problem solver, with the ability to take own initiative and make decisions that will have a positive impact on the business.
- Ability to prioritise in a demanding environment allowing flexibility when required.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment